Recent content by camron_crazy

  1. C

    CONGRATS!!

  2. C

    Galax RULES region C

    Converse, I dunno who you are, but I don't think I'm hot **** for winning by 11, because I am not on the team. I don't even go to Galax. I just know that they can and will beat the **** out of whatever team you play for in state. By the way, I will talk as much **** as I want to. And from...
  3. C

    Galax RULES region C

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football David Pollack advocates for Florida to be ranked higher than Alabama, Indiana, Ohio State following Ole Miss win
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on Jeremiah Smith, Julio Jones comparisons: 'Reminds me of him in a lot of ways'