Recent content by Caney Fork

  1. Caney Fork

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    Trey Gowdy needs to be the selection. He would be one that most could support.
  2. Caney Fork

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    I have been very hesitant to wade into this thread. But, the best option now as I see it is to: 1. Stop offensive operations on the lands of Iran. Only shoot back. Announce this as a strategy dependent on Iran’s actions. Sink any Iranian watercraft operating in the Gulf. 2. Demand Israel...
  3. Caney Fork

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    I know you were joking. But hopefully not at all unless absolutely necessary. We are going to lose an aircrew at some point just from random chance. I would love to see the mullahs gone. But at what cost? And who fills that power vacuum?
  4. Caney Fork

    Venezuela Operation Underway

    Wow. This thread is scary. If you think that capturing a head of state of a sovereign nation in this hemisphere and putting him on trial in this country is a good thing, then I don’t know what to say. I hate the disaster that Venezuela has become but this is another attempt at nation building...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Mustangs positioned to capitalize as multiple blue-chip visitors visit SMU for Boston College game
  5. 05 On3 NIL College student-athletes received $1.8 billion in direct rev-share payments in 2025-26