Recent content by Cap'n Jim

  1. C

    Associate WBB HC Stephanie Norman Steps Down

    Norman has gone to ASU where she played.
  2. C

    Ja’Leah Williams transfer from Miami commits to UofL

    I heard she plays hard-nosed ball like Kasa did. If so, she will be a great addition!
  3. C

    ACC Tournament

    I think ND will make some noise in the tournament…
  4. C

    Cards v BC

    Had trouble grabbing rebounds throughout the game, too. Wonder if they looked at BC’s record and figured “We’ve got this!” ? Nerve-wracking game, for sure!
  5. C

    Louisville vs Duke

    If anyone gets bored late in games like Duke, try watching Jeff on the sidelines…. He is VERY entertaining! 👍👍😂
  6. C

    Louisville vs Duke

    Loved our defense esp in the second quarter. The ladies looked intense! If they can stay this “together” and locked-in as the season goes on (with the exception of the aforementioned last few minutes of the fourth quarter), this will be a very formidable team in the tournaments!
  7. C

    Washington

    Washington is getting away with a lot of forearm push-offs on their drives with no whistles…
  8. C

    Cards WBB VS MICHIGAN

    WOW!!! So very proud of our ladies!!! They are battle-tested! Hope they keep it rolling Friday night! GO CARDS!!!
  9. C

    #1 Seed in Wichita Region

    💗💗💗 Proud of our Cards!!! 💗💗💗
  10. C

    Miami 61 - Louisville WBB 59

    Great write-up, Sonja! It was a disappointing loss, but in the big scheme of things, could be beneficial. I kept thinking in the last half of the fourth quarter of what Denny Crum was fond of saying, “You get what you earn…” and unfortunately, our ladies “earned” a loss. I’m looking forward...
  11. C

    Cards WBB vs Notre Dame -- Round II

    Very impressive performance today! Need to bring that mindset and execution throughout the tournaments! Those ladies would've handled anybody today!
  12. C

    Cards WBB v UNC

    Sometimes a late-season loss can be a good thing. Yeah, we hate losing, but that attention getting event can be used by good coaches to refine a team’s energy and focus. In some teams, a loss can also have the opposite effect, but I don’t think that’s who this team is - we have a really good...
  13. C

    Cards WBB v UNC

    Couldn’t agree more, CF! I also like the analogy of “Wow!” vs “Giddy Up!” Very appropriate! 👍👍
  14. C

    Cards WBB v UNC

    I love Emily, her passion for the game and her athleticism! We are a far better team because of her. I am concerned that her passion at times devolves into comments out of frustration that result in Technicals. There aren’t that many refs in WBB and I’m sure various players’ reputations are...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets