Should be a great game. Tuscola is more of a running team, but does have a nice passing game to compliment the run. D has been pretty strong as well, gonna be a heck of a game.
So your watching cable news that basically has no oversight....listing to the talking heads on Fox tell you that all the other news sources is fake news, when they themselves just settled for 787 million lawsuit for the election lies they told? Even have text from Tucker saying he did not...
Respect is earned, who does Trump treat respectfully? Poor Mike Pence backed him up on everything only to have Trump turn on him when he refused to go along with his plan to try and stay in office.......SMH
I actually agree with you TN, its called pork barrel in these bills and IMHO all that BS should not be included. Why not simply pass straight bills on specific topics vs including all kind of BS.....also agree, they rarely read the bills, they rely on the people working for them to tell them...
That sounds more like Tucker CT, but I do not know really. Throw me a few google links to legit sites. I do not watch Rachel but I do not remember hearing anything on this but that does not mean it is not true.
The latest filings in the case suggest Mr Carlson expressed his dislike of the...
George was right...its come to party over country these days, it does not matter if the issue/resolution is good for the majority of Americans, whichever side did not come up with it, will fight it to keep the other from having a political win. Just look at the recent immigration bipartisan...
I think its the two sides fighting against each other, vs for the American people that has got us in this mess. Didn't George Washington or someone back in the 1700's warn against a two party system? I know we have some smart people out there that should know this!
I saw a mention of the 15 mil ABC is paying, but did not see anyone mention the 700+ million Fox settled with Dominion lawsuit a few months ago, nor the 2.something billion lawsuit they have coming in 2025 from Smartmatic? What absolutely shocks me is people rely on Fox news and others, who...
He did pretty good for a RS Freshman, but they lost the last 3 and will probably get another L against Oregon next week. Heels D is not good and now several of the better offensive players have opted out.