It struck me that early on, we couldn't run the ball. It felt like we kept getting stuffed. I don't know if the improvement is due to better play calling, better OL execution, better RB vision/execution, or worse competition.
Against Penn State, I felt like Komolafe was just hitting the hole...
Really bad move if the game is against Wisconsin. I think it could be a fun move if the game is against almost any other school. All the following could be decent.
Duke on 9/7
Indiana on 10/5
OSU on 11/16
Illinois on 11/30
Very cool.
But I don't reall understand the term NIL athlete... Does that mean he keeps rights to his NIL even though he is part of WWE? Do most pro athletes forfeit their NIL rights?
I don't think Fitz's mindset changes even if Ramsay or Thorson were in the game. I think he runs the ball in that situation in that particular game.
Now, with Persa or Colter, Fitz might QB speed option keeper.
Why would you ever want to leave the BigTen? We will make much more money in the B1G which allows us to fund more and higher quality non-revenue sports. We also compete on a bigger stage and being a private school in a Power 2 conference is a differentiator from many of the other private...
Here is a link from a Madison paper that says what the impact of her leaving will be. Gives an idea of what she brings to NU.
http://www.maryvilleforum.com/sports/other/3-ways-rebecca-blanks-move-to-northwestern-will-impact-badgers-athletics/article_a3b09f7d-cfca-560e-b906-aac45b464310.html
A...
It was posted on the Rock last week that Payne He’Bert has a deal with Tunnel Vizzion Energy.
https://northwestern.forums.rivals.com/threads/tunnel-vizzion-energy.57847/#post-853608
Maybe because there was another Scott Nelson safety from Wisconsin, who was a key player in getting to the 1994 Rose Bowl. He proposed to his girlfriend on the 40 yard line after the Rose Bowl win.