Recent content by catch54

  1. C

    We're not going to Mars

    Missile defense is NOT space exploration.
  2. C

    The Left-Wing Terror Memeplex

    I love law and order. I promote it every day.
  3. C

    The Left-Wing Terror Memeplex

    Why do you think we hate him? Because of his policy positions!
  4. C

    The Left-Wing Terror Memeplex

    Folks, prepare for a Knox Nonsense vortex.
  5. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    Only goofballs think we're going to Mars. Or should. We have not been close since Apollo 17.
  6. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    ?? I'm a Nebraska fan. But I don't criticize Penn State football.
  7. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    Do you have a prior user ID? So I can know if you are one of the two dozen or so cowards.
  8. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    I would disown any family member who was associated with the space exploration Mafia.
  9. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    So is the waste of $20 billion/year.
  10. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    You were seen around town with squirrel cheeks.
  11. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    It obviously already landed on yours.
  12. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    nuke you
  13. C

    Testing 1,2,3Testing 1,2,3

    Correction. Anti-space exploration with common sense and fiscal reasonability. It looks like you will run from the debate. You lose.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade