Recent content by catmandew_rivals376752

  1. C

    admin? How to delete account?

    Thanks for you useful input. It's actually part of my wife's legal agreement. I just need to know how to delete my account.
  2. C

    Riddle me this

  3. C

    Do we have a mini version of Team Turmoil?

    Possibly. Who is the leader of this team?Keldon? PJ? Travis? There could be internal turmoil... In all honesty... Don't you want a point guard to lead?
  4. C

    REMAINING SEASON TIX FOR SALE - FACE VALUE

    Hey Mike - you aren't originally from Boone County - are you?
  5. C

    Do we stick with the coaching method?

    Can I nominate this thread for the Darwin Awards?
  6. C

    livestream for tonight?

    My bad - didn't know it was a clickable...I figured it out after I posted last - mucho gracias friend...I have that link in my link bar in my computer at home -but stuck on my laptop this evening. Thanks!
  7. C

    livestream for tonight?

    ``````````````` Yeah - there is about 1000 crap sites that don't deliver...why respond with "google" - real helpful there.
  8. C

    Funny Pitino Cartoon on SI.com

    Me too...first thing i zoomed in on
  9. C

    After the Game

    ...his model is broken? We were a game away from the final four last year, and lost on a last second shot to the eventual National Champion. Everyone has stated "gotta have more experience - get more four year guys!" Cal has a roster full of them right now. Look. For a normal team, this...
  10. C

    Kevin Knox's And 1 lay-up is this season in a nutshell.

    I thought the same damn thing. Make the easy play.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon's Kelly Graves reacts to Dana Altman retirement: 'He's had a hell of a career'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers