Recent content by CatnRound9

  1. C

    Opening night thread

    It’s hard to keep up. We’re averaging 10+ losses a season lately
  2. C

    Opening night thread

    Aaaaaaand another turnover out of the timeout. Lol. Neismith is rolling in his grave at the way Miss St is butchering the game he created. The Lord Jesus Christ is crying at this atrocity of a performance by Miss St.
  3. C

    Opening night thread

    Guys……Miss St is freaking AWFUL. I can’t believe what I’m watching. We lost to them? #3 plays like he bet Pitt. I’ve never seen such putrid basketball. Even when Miss St scores it literally looks like it was by accident. I’ve never seen such low IQ, bad passes, awful decisions, etc etc I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'