Recent content by CCL08

  1. C

    I Don't Like This . . .

    From the handful of times I have seen Johnson play I thought he was the best player on the field. Big kid, not blazing speed but he'll be quick enough. It's my understanding that SR recruited him to play QB. Time will tell on that but I think he's enough of an athlete to develope into a QB. If...
  2. C

    I Don't Like This . . .

    Johnson tested at SR
  3. C

    Will anyone dethrone the Ramblers in the CCL Blue

    Care to share your thoughts on SR?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion