Recent content by Chasingthirty-five

  1. C

    Day w/Cowboy Wrestling

    Veterinary Dental Forum. Held over near Sea World. I’m ER but wife is in dentistry. Really cool group as there’s less than 300 board certified in the world. Taking the kids and ended up doing universal for the week instead of Disney due to 1) cost and 2) Harry Potter haha. I initially thought...
  2. C

    Day w/Cowboy Wrestling

    I wanted to go this year, but will be in Orlando for a conference.
  3. C

    2026 Crystal Ball

    You can’t triple stamp a double stamp!!!
  4. C

    2026 Crystal Ball

    You must’ve forgot to factor in the secret sauce that’s all but a guarantee when we get a transfer in (ignore that whole Figs thing). /s
  5. C

    2026 Crystal Ball

    Those predictions with average bonus roughly added, would land us between 130-140 for the team race. Solid. And that’s with all of us hoping for more from Norman.
  6. C

    2027 Expected Points - and other stuff

    Ahhhh *insert Homer Simpson gif* Thanks.
  7. C

    2027 Expected Points - and other stuff

    What specifically in the data drops the total for top finishers? IIRC each guy who won last year scored 22+ points, yet the graph you shared comes in just sub 20 for the top spot. I’m guessing it’s something to do with older data points lowering the average but figured I’d ask.
  8. C

    Making up the points for # 35!

    I will bet you $1 just to hear this explanation.
  9. C

    Making up the points for # 35!

    Whoever goes at 141 I think is a semi final contender. WS likes proof of purchase so always going to rank guys who haven’t wrestled as much lower. Norman with so much potential to make a splash at 174 to pick up a few more. Even if we see Berge improve significantly in our room that’s gonna be...
  10. C

    HS Recruiting News

    You seem to be operating under the pretense that the NCAA makes rational decisions. I see the confusion now. But really, end of discussion. I have said I believe you will be right, just don’t count out my theoretical until the fat lady sings.
  11. C

    HS Recruiting News

    Correct but again it’s the language. The top of that pic says “the new age-based rule”. The Olympic shirt falls under the old rules. They haven’t said explicitly it cannot be used if you’ve elected for the old system. Only that they won’t be a thing in “the new rule”. Very clearly have said you...
  12. C

    HS Recruiting News

    You’re probably right. I have nothing but conjecture and ambiguity to support the idea that an Olympic redshirt is still possible. It’s a lack of specific wording in all the releases that to me has left the door cracked. Whether they intended or not. The July 31 deadline is for schools and...
  13. C

    HS Recruiting News

    Not trying to die on this hill lol I just don’t think they’ve done a good job of being clear on using the old rules and what that entails. Clearly someone doing 5/5 cannot take a redshirt I get that. But to me that last paragraph is too ambiguous and there hasn’t been anything saying...
  14. C

    HS Recruiting News

    The announcement never actually says that Olympic redshirts go away for athletes who choose the old eligibility rules. It says the new age-based model gets rid of sport-specific redshirt rules, but it also says 2026-27 athletes can use either the old rules or the new model, whichever is more...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN's College GameDay headed for Tuscaloosa for Georgia-Alabama in Week 6
  5. 05 On3 Football Dave Portnoy declares Michigan season over after Minnesota loss: 'We suck'