Recent content by chattyvol

  1. chattyvol

    I have tickets for Fridays game but not tonight.

    I have tickets for Fridays game but not tonight.
  2. chattyvol

    Sorry but sold them about an hour ago.

    Sorry but sold them about an hour ago.
  3. chattyvol

    Would it be possible to communicate by text? I can share a couple of pictures that will help...

    Would it be possible to communicate by text? I can share a couple of pictures that will help you decide if these work. They truly are amazing seats for first game for your kids but want u to decide if you can fit.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive