Recent content by Chewback

  1. C

    Here's to you, RU

    Well, yeah. Natural progression. Effing Rutgers. Hate those bastids.
  2. C

    Twitter and Rutgers Today

    Ah OK. I was watching TV in Iowa and missed that. Not the injury, I remember that, but was unaware of the response.
  3. C

    Twitter and Rutgers Today

    I don't know, they might have been cheering that his great run got stopped before he scored. Pretty sure nobody was cheering the injury. Personally, I hope to God it's not as bad as it looked and he's able to be back playing soon. In retrospect, I have to admit most of us recognize that if he...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU is a 'very, very strong contender' for nation's No. 4 running back
  5. 05 On3 Football Graham Mertz breaks down Buster Faulkner's success, says he sees Florida as nation's top team