Recent content by chilliard14

  1. C

    Who should start against Duke

    Wheeler TyTy Grady Toppin Oscar
  2. C

    Regular Season Record and Tourney Outcome Prediction Thread

    26-5 SEC Tournament Champs Final 4
  3. C

    FIGHTIN’ BRANDON BOSTONS VS ARKANSAS GAMETHREAD

    Wow Askew 🤦🏾‍♂️
  4. C

    BBN out of state fans

    I live in Tupelo, Mississippi not far from Oxford or Starkville
  5. C

    Ben Jordan has passed away.....

    Prayers to his family...RIP Ben
  6. C

    So how much pt does Brooks get Sat ?

    I’ll say around 8-10 minutes unless foul trouble hits the front court
  7. C

    #10 Lady Cats vs. #8 Aggies

    They need to run more plays to get Blair Green open when teams are playing Howard like they did last night..
  8. C

    Starters with Brooks...

    Ware & Toppin will definitely lose minutes with Brooks being back but I think they will have opportunities in certain matchups especially Toppin
  9. C

    Starting Five Wednesday

    Who gets the most minutes between Fletcher, Toppin & Ware?
  10. C

    First AP poll released. UK #10

    I’m not sold on those 3 Big Ten teams in the Top 10..they have some experience returning but I don’t think they are top 10 worthy..
  11. C

    Give me your Preseason top 5

    1. Villanova 2. Baylor 3. Gonzaga 4. UK 5. Virginia
  12. C

    Wiseman visit-

    Memphis will still be a bubble team with Wiseman next year
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4