Recent content by chris110

  1. C

    Chris Bleich

    I think I can set the record straight penn state did not ask chris to decommitting iwas with one family member today and he said the kid called penn state at nine o clock last nite to tell them he was decommitting . as we were talking the family member got text to call coach franklin. I got...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football David Pollack advocates for Florida to be ranked higher than Alabama, Indiana, Ohio State following Ole Miss win
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on Jeremiah Smith, Julio Jones comparisons: 'Reminds me of him in a lot of ways'