Recent content by cimsies

  1. C

    Greater Piedmont 1A/2A

    Who wins SD v BM? Who wins SD v BM
  2. C

    Thomasville football job

    Put us out of our misery, who is it? lol...3 choices...
  3. C

    Snow

    9 in the boro
  4. C

    Thomasville football job

    The AD said he wanted to make a quick hire so what's the delay
  5. C

    HOT OFF THE PRESS CLINTON U HAS FOUND THEIR GUY

    Dog and Pony show again...Good post!
  6. C

    Football HEAD FOOTBALL COACHING CHANGES

    Usually the case unless its a dog and pony show.
  7. C

    Carver has a touch week ahead of them

    Following you? Don't know you and with your responses definitely won't sit and have a drink and talk football with you but lol you posted so def a response. I mean I was waiting sooooo...North more lol..Lost, skull drug by lexington without their starting QB and running back and looked horrible...
  8. C

    Carver has a touch week ahead of them

    Negative! Parkland is not real and is not a good team. I’m sure you saw the game. CTK is a tough scrappy team but you’re correct in that Carver should have won that game. I can go on about why they didn’t but it’s a broken record….discipline, fundamentals, attention to detail, scheme
  9. C

    Carver has a touch week ahead of them

    I will agree and thank goodness some knowledge. I know The exact reason from a former ‘higher up’ alum why carver let go of the last coach. That’s not the topic but it was a terrible and petty decision that has set the program back years. What I have been told from guys who were on the...
  10. C

    Carver has a touch week ahead of them

    Better yet since it appears that you’re a homer… riddle me this… first/second hand knowledge…the last coach at least provided some discipline and respect for the game for his players! If you want a college opinion on why you beat whoever, it’s called, the team they beat wasn’t good (Parkland)...
  11. C

    Carver has a touch week ahead of them

    You must be on something tonight and can’t even get coaches names right. Bishop was not good before the current staff so really your opinion is mute at this point. Do some homework before you post. Oh forgot, the team they got beat by is a top 2A team, probably didn’t know that either.
  12. C

    My top 5 in West

    I agree a top 5 shouldn't lose that bad to anyone but it seemed to be an uncharacteristic night. No excuses though so you're correct on that.
  13. C

    My top 5 in West

    Exactly and most of the schools at this point haven’t really played anyone that doesn’t resemble a JV team.
  14. C

    My top 5 in West

    Speaks to what I’ve said all along, still early. They lost to a top tier 2A team and had a bad night. Do you say the same about schools playing homeschool teams and teams regardless of class that should even have a football team? Doubt it. Also, look at the game and not just the score of any...
  15. C

    My top 5 in West

    Isaac Ross
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back