Recent content by ClassOf02v.2

  1. C

    Now it’s time to RUN THE TABLE

    Al’s responsible for bringing the orange slices for after the game.
  2. C

    Now it’s time to RUN THE TABLE

    Like UMass did when they not only covered the 29.5 point spread against us, but ***** slapped our players and coaches with a 16 point outright win. That’s Schiano falling short of expectations by 45.5 points.
  3. C

    OT: NY Giants 2026 Season Thread

    Just checking….is Kayvon Thibodeaux still on the team?
  4. C

    An Unbiased Ranking: On-Field Results Index Week4

    Relax dude, it’s just a fan with an analytical mind trying something out.
  5. C

    An Unbiased Ranking: On-Field Results Index Week4

    No ranking system is perfect and this one isn’t either, but I understand the logic. The true test of its validity will be towards the end of the season, not now.
  6. C

    OT: MLB playoff seeding

    Which should also be changed. Best teams get in, then get seeded (NBA and NHL are better, but not perfect). It all used to be based on competitive balance. I’m not naive; I know these formats exist so there can more more playoff teams, more ticket sales, more money, etc. But doesn’t mean I...
  7. C

    OT: MLB playoff seeding

    It needs to be revisited. The best system can be debated among reasonable people, but it’s absurd to have the top 3 teams in a given league play in the wild card and then ALDS rounds, while a sub-500 team is rewarded for winning a lousy division.
  8. C

    Weather Thread for Howard

    Selfish post incoming…. I’m going to be in NYC all day Saturday. How bad will it be? Will an umbrella and rain jacket do the trick, or should I bring a canoe?
  9. C

    USNews 2027 Rankings Dropped

    I think the point @BossNJ was making is that these are all subjective opinions that can vary from person to person, but you called them indisputable facts.
  10. C

    OT: NY Yankees 2026 Season Thread

    When comparing the relative success of the Yankees & Rays, I’m not sure starting pitching is the way to differentiate. Sure these two guys have had great years, but Yanks starters are pretty damn good too. It’s the bats where the differentiation has occurred.
  11. C

    OT: NJ is #1!!!!!

    Yay NJ for being the highest earners in the country!
  12. C

    OT: NY Giants 2026 Season Thread

    Why not Brian Burns tonight too? Not sure I’ve gone from the high of beating the Cowboys last week to the low of tonight so dramatically. At least with Rutgers, I never get the high.
  13. C

    OT: NY Giants 2026 Season Thread

    Even if fully healthy, the secondary is a weakness. We all knew that. Need a lot more from the defensive front & LBs.
  14. C

    OT: NY Giants 2026 Season Thread

    And down goes Nabers….
  15. C

    OT: NY Giants 2026 Season Thread

    Ugh — Dart down and grabbing his left knee. Does not look good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State