Recent content by ClemsonLawyer

  1. C

    Parent Upset With Shane Beamer

    Fair question. I suppose I should’ve done a better job with my initial post. When they win, I typically get a lot of residual noise, including traffic and students partying. There was none on Saturday night and it was glorious.
  2. C

    Parent Upset With Shane Beamer

    If Willy B gets loud, I can hear it at my house. Saturday night was silent and I slept soundly.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call