Recent content by CoachET

  1. C

    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! Birds - Titans ‘26 game thread

    Had it all the way, Harry.
  2. C

    2026 - 27 Premier League thread

    Ha’Way the Lads! Let’s go Sunderland!!‍
  3. C

    The Annual Best Philly Cheesesteak Thread!

    John’s Roast Pork. Amazing. If you’re with others, I recommend getting a cheesesteak and a roast pork and splitting them. Two amazing sandwiches. Their hours are quirky, but the sandwiches are delicious.
  4. C

    My favorite Led Zeppelin song

    Since I’ve been loving you. Classic blues and one of the best live performance I’ve ever seen.
  5. C

    250: What’s on the menu?

    Not one mention of scones?! What has happened to this board!!
  6. C

    2025 - 2026 Premier League thread

    Ha’ Way the Lads!!! Sunderland fan from before their back to back relegations to League One. Great recruitment sprinkled with some of our own provided an improbable season. The Stadium of Light is an incredible experience. Hoping to get back next season.
  7. C

    Memorial Day Thread

    HBO and AMC are both running Band of Brothers marathons. Truly a remarkable generation.
  8. C

    Alaskan Cruises

    We did Disney a few years back, although I hear Princess is the way to go as they’ve been doing Alaska the longest and have the best options.There is a Deadliest Catch tour in Ketchikan that is awesome and I highly recommend it. https://alaskacrabtour.com/
  9. C

    Tom - we need a weather thread this weekend

    As accurate as anything else I’ve seen.
  10. C

    2025-26 PSU Men's Ice Hockey Thread

    Jackson Smith a scratch for tonight. Did I miss something? Did he pick up a knock?
  11. C

    Official PSU - Oregon '25 Game thread

    I initially thought they missed the false start and was screaming. Gonna be a long night for my household.
  12. C

    9/26-27 ('25) CFB Games thread

    Illini grabbing defeat out of the jaws of victory. 🤦‍♂️
  13. C

    2025 - 2026 Premier League thread

    Sun’lan baby!!!!
  14. C

    2025 - 2026 Premier League thread

    GET IN!!! 🐈‍⬛ Ha’Way the Lads!!
  15. C

    2025 Ryder Cup Thread

    Gutsy performance by Schauffele by and Cantlay. Big point.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'