Recent content by ComebackCats98

  1. C

    Morton injured

    Hurts depth more than anything I think. One of the first guards off the bench
  2. C

    Morton injured

    Unfortunately you think Kentucky basketball is going to beat those with this coaching staff? LSU possibly. Georgia they have yet to beat. Record against Texas 1-1 and Florida 1-3.
  3. C

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    He almost dropped that ball wow
  4. C

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    South Alabama is torching Kentucky’s secondary. Making them look silly while there’s no pressure on the QB
  5. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Offense has carved them up in the 3rd quarter! I believe!
  6. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Great play! Should be 14-7. Could be 10-7. Nice to get on the board
  7. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    I get they were doing it to avoid a sack. Any time he drops back right now they’re getting pressure. I don’t agree with the call, but I understand why the coaches thought that.
  8. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Don’t really like QB draw on 3rd and long, but I get it. Darby dropped a sure fire touchdown. Probably should find a better backup kicker than someone that’s 4/16 in his last year field goal kicking
  9. C

    BB: Minimum Results that will make you Happy or content

    Mine isn’t just tournament success. Sweet 16 on I think is good. I’m tired of: -Double digit loss seasons. -Not being a 1-3 seed in the tournament. -Not competing for the SEC title in the regular season. -Having our fans pack Bridgestone only to be bounced before Saturday in the SEC tournament...
  10. C

    Texas looks very beatable this season

    They look very beatable against Ohio State who is loaded with talent yeah. Not Kentucky’s roster
  11. C

    THESE SCHOOLS DON'T CARE ABOUT BASKETBALL No excuses this year

    Whether Alabama cares about basketball or not it doesn’t matter. Pope isn’t beating Oats. Oats is 100x the Coach Pope is.
  12. C

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    I have no problem with the coaching staff. Leading for 38 minutes or so until Alabama finally took the lead is impressive in year 1 with a complete roster turnaround. I didn’t expect to win this game. The fake punt was a major panic decision. The offense will have to be better moving forward...
  13. C

    Was Keyshawn Hall ever a take?

    Hall could’ve had a negative impact on the team. He has been at so many schools and even got suspended last season at Auburn. I’d rather UK take the chances with the roster they have than add a guy that could be a locker room issue
  14. C

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    What people should be mad at is a coach that’s lost 26 games in 2 seasons and put UK in a desperate position to need Milan and Mitchell (got one at least thankfully) because he signed a whopping 2 high schoolers and missed on several others. The two he signed had 0 interest from any other major...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Florida State makes big impression on '28 QB Chase Curren following weekend visit