Recent content by Comet1010

  1. C

    NW game was a slog, but it's a W

    I'm wondering if she will ever come back and is just using this for medical redshirt purposes? That way when she transfers, she can have 3 years left somewhere else. I hope she plays and I think we could use her but not sure we see her again the rest of the year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Ohio State comments on involvement of Jeremiah Smith, Tavian St. Clair at Life Surge event amid Pablo Torre investigation
  5. 05 On3 Basketball John Calipari clarifies comments on player pay, PCSA: ‘I am GREAT with my guys making money’