Recent content by cooljeff

  1. cooljeff

    I would have interest in seeing the peptides list...

    I would have interest in seeing the peptides list...
  2. cooljeff

    ill check again this afternoon but yesterday it would not allow me to pay via fantrax...I...

    ill check again this afternoon but yesterday it would not allow me to pay via fantrax...I populated info but it kept kicking it out/the submit or save option was grayed out (it was something like that)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Football Jon Sumrall explains importance of Florida's 'Bloody Tuesdays' during game week
  5. 05 On3 Former Kansas guard Melvin Council Jr. granted preliminary injunction to play 2026-27 season