Recent content by Coopper2020

  1. C

    10 years ago today NDSU won in Kinnick

    My memory isn’t the best but I remember we had injuries on the OL and James Danials was out that game and NDSU made some big plays on his replacement
  2. C

    Emely Rodriguez?

    IMHO Iowa’s portal additions were greater than their losses
  3. C

    Carver Hawkeye Arena renovation to begin in May of 2027 ($44M raised)

    They removed the concourse from the original design after they got a lot of feedback from fans that wanted more seating in the arena. Basketball tickets were in high demand when they built Carver.
  4. C

    Staley to Virginia???

    She’s been to 6 consecutive final 4s If she had gone to Virginia I would think the majority(if not all) of her team would follow. I don’t know why it would take her 3 - 4 years to reach the final 4 again
  5. C

    Lauren Betts is a class act

    Carver opened in 1983 and had a full weight room next to the Men’s Basketball locker room. If I’m remembering correctly I believe Vivian Stringer’s husband Bill was her strength and conditioning coach.
  6. C

    I'm Glad Illinois Lost

    I would have liked to see an all Big10 final and Michigan beat them by 15
  7. C

    Caitlin is still helping out with recruiting

    Definitely, because I will never figure out why a grown man would ever care about what a 24 year old does or doesn’t put on social media but then again I’m not very sensitive
  8. C

    Caitlin is still helping out with recruiting

    If she was so butt hurt why did she send the Iowa men’s team shoes before the season started?
  9. C

    Why did Sandfort leave again?

    From what I heard on a podcast Peyton was in Des Moines playing a G league game
  10. C

    Why is Iowa playing at 1 p.m. instead of six?

    Some people just want to *****
  11. C

    Iowa vrs FDU spread as of game day 4:00

    I would worry that the starting line up won’t get a lot of minutes in the 4th quarter and FDU makes a little bit of a run against them. They need to rest Chit Chat as much as possible. The high is forecasted to be 83, it’s going to be warm in Carver
  12. C

    Anybody have Ticket details??

    There are around 150 tickets still available
  13. C

    OT: Iowa State-Arizona game yesterday was awesome basketball

    To post something about a Big 12 basketball game that included Iowa State on an Iowa message board and not have people respond the way they did should not have been a big surprise to anyone. I did watch the last few minutes of this game while I was at the casino it was a very good game
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum after latest Auburn loss: 'The season feels over to me'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: Powerhouse programs square off in the Sunshine State