Recent content by cordmaker

  1. C

    Season you've most looked forward to and/or excited about?

    1970, we could possibly won the championship in 70, but Mike Casey got injured and had to red shirt that year after suffering a broken leg in a car wreck! 70 had Issel, Pratt, Parker, Mills and Steele if I remember correctly!
  2. C

    GYERO

    Play for Breck Co?
  3. C

    GYERO

    We had a beagle, excellent dog with kids, his name was Briar Patch!
  4. C

    The game is ruined!!

    That's what I was referring to, anything that might make Kentucky have an advantage the NCAA would probably put a stop to it! I remember that about the Wildcat Lodge!
  5. C

    The game is ruined!!

    The ONLY way that the NIL, portal and transfer crap will change is if KENTUCKY reels off 3 or 4 champions, then they (NCAA) will start changing things!!!! Putting a stop to it!!
  6. C

    Unlimited amount of years in College?

    Loved Rupp's Runts, also graduated in 1969!
  7. C

    Unlimited amount of years in College?

    Sorry I just couldn't resist! I'm probably before your time, 1951.
  8. C

    Unlimited amount of years in College?

    Is that you Riley,
  9. C

    Dark alley

    Warrior-Cat!!!
  10. C

    Are We Going To End Up Like the Cincinnati Reds?

    Nah, won't have as many shutout against us!!!!
  11. C

    Tennessee Beat Writer confirms the Kentucky game was their Super Bowl

    If that's true then, in my opinion they lost 2 out of three Super Bowls this year!!!!
  12. C

    Tennessee, Alabama, Kansas losing their 7 year starters.

    Dickerson is going to be able to draw social security off Kansass!!!
  13. C

    The Future is Bright

    I so sorry, did I fail my spelling text, graduated in 1969, I guess I forgot a few things over da years! Cow's still an ***! You Cow fans still have the draft night to look forward to
  14. C

    The Future is Bright

    I glad Pope doesn't have Cow's personally, don't need another *** for a coach!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set