Recent content by Cornbread_rivals384838

  1. C

    NBA and MLB...lmao

    I wonder what these guys would do if events decided to not play the National Anthem before games? Where would their platform move next? I’d quit giving them a platform for their protests... especially when the majority probably don’t even understand what they are supposedly protesting. If you...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Stoops evaluates John Mateer: 'I just don’t think you can play that position without confidence'
  5. 05 On3 Football Miami OC Shannon Dawson slams preseason rankings: 'We'll count the chips up at the end of the year'