Recent content by CouldBeDabo

  1. C

    McGregor....sure seems at this point that he has lost his mind

    Odds are extremely high she just had to poop.
  2. C

    North Face

    I honestly haven’t seen a north face since 2008.
  3. C

    What a great weekend in Clemson! The good Lord has brought Rev. Jesse Jackson to Tiger Town to help guide this town!

    RIP my guy in the blue sweatshirt. 4 dudes in the pic, three listed as wise. I wouldn’t come back.
  4. C

    OT: Jason Isbell HBO Doc

    Annoying politics, average voice, excellent song writer. Doc over.
  5. C

    Balloons China Style

    I think, and I have no way of knowing, but my educated hope is that they are more interested in what it can actually detect/survey or what it’s capabilities are generally than blowing that thing out of the sky over the pacific when it was likely they first became aware of it.
  6. C

    Balloons China Style

    We agree on very little policy wise but this is the correct answer. Balloons were so WW2
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game