Recent content by CountyBoyGeneral

  1. C

    Salem VS PH

    This the first time in history I’ve seen it publicly stated that a team that was up 41-16 at one point and gashing that team’s defense, isn’t better than them…Arrington for PH had nearly 200 yards rushing in the second half. Sounds like a good C5 team was better than the Spartans last night to...
  2. C

    Grimsley (NC) @ Varina

    For sure! They should’ve won tonight. Would’ve been huge for the program and state of Virginia. Definitely a top 40 team in the country.
  3. C

    Grimsley (NC) @ Varina

    Zion Boisseau kept them in it but Varina’s playcalling lost them the game. Heck of a game. Varina is the team to beat in C4.
  4. C

    A few notable Region 4D results

    I read posts on here all the time and go “that’s why the kids line up”. I agree with you 100%. I think 4D is a heck of a lot better than any region in the state and anything can happen between JF, Salem, GW and Sherando. I’m only giving JF the nod due to their SOS so far. Mount Airy and LCA are...
  5. C

    A few notable Region 4D results

    Unless a lot happens, the C4 playoffs will likely run through Forest and Messer Road (Varina). Hard to imagine that these two won’t be the 1 and 2 overall seeds after regions. Heritage lost to Thomas Jefferson last night (very very shocking to me) and I think that takes a little edge off of the...
  6. C

    More issues at Hayfield

    Former Varina and Hayfield Principal*** Transfers common theme at both places he’s been at.
  7. C

    A few notable Region 4D results

    Having watched JF, I think they’re on a collision course to play Varina in December. Reminds me of the Salem/Lake Taylor match ups in 2014 and 2015. LT got them in 2014 and everyone pretty much gave LT the repeat in 2015. We know what happened. I think JF has the team to beat Varina. I’m...
  8. C

    A few notable Region 4D results

    Region B has an interesting night as well. Dinwiddie lost to Matoaca last night to move to 2-3. Culpeper is 3-1 and beat Spotsy (who I had as one of the top 4 teams in 4D). Spotsy is 1-3.
  9. C

    Region4D

    Lol good one!
  10. C

    Region4D

    Grimsley beat EF by 6. 13-7. East Forsyth is one of the best programs in all of NC. Winston Salem-Forsyth County Schools is open enrollment so they have 720k population (County and city of Winston Salem combined) to pull from.
  11. C

    Region4D

    Grimsley is ELITE level. They are the #2 team in NC behind #10 in the nation, Hough. I would be shocked if Varina beats them and if they do, they’d certainly be deserving of this automatic trophy talk people are giving them. I think it’ll be a tall task. I’ve also seen HS and Salem up close.. In...
  12. C

    Region4D

    I don’t see Varina as this huge obstacle as they’ve been the past 2 seasons. Definitely have some guys who will play ball at the next level and they are a top C4 team but this isn’t the same level we’ve seen the past few years. They could very well be the state champs in December but it’s just...
  13. C

    Gladiator Youngsters Sweep Wilson in Wednesday Night Action

    I always enjoy your posts. Was driving up 81 Friday coming back from Salem and stopped in Greenville for gas. Hope the Gladiators can bounce back this week!
  14. C

    Dinwiddie vs Salem

    Dinwiddie returns 1 starter on offense and only 4 on defense. Historically Coach Mills doesn’t play a lot of freshman, but there’s at least 5 starting across the board. I think this year’s matchup will be very close and can truly go either way. Both teams are very very good.
  15. C

    Dinwiddie vs Salem

    Always a battle between two top notch programs. I think it will be a high scoring game. Whoever can limit the other team’s running game wins. I know Dinwiddie feels like they missed out on some opportunities this past Friday.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Jedd Fisch on potential 24-team College Football Playoff: 'Love it, we need it'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal schedules visits back to Florida, Texas and LSU -- and an updated decision timeline