Recent content by CPCGUY123

  1. C

    CPC Preseason Predictions

  2. C

    Davie at Scotland

    Not sure what the scots have buttttttt Davie is much better now than the beginning of the season. QB is gritty and mobile, rb are decent, playmakers are the WR 9 and 8. Oline is well coached Defense is led by good LB crew, decent DBs I want DC to take this one but It could only be a hope...
  3. C

    Mt. Tabor

    Anyone thinking coaching change in Tabor City? Has that regime lost their pizazz???
  4. C

    North Davidson 27, Parkland 26 ??!!

    Have you been to a game all year? I understand you are allowed to voice your opinion on here but to call a team spit on the side of the road? Do you know anything about the kids at Parkland? I was there friday as was I there when Parkland played Mt Tabor, this team is much improved. Defense is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting TCU's star-studded Saturday: Horned Frogs trending for commitments with many 2027, 2028, and 2029 recruits visiting for BYU game
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum 'torn between' Georgia, Ohio State for best team in college football