Recent content by crestrulz

  1. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    I told Dboer that Crest was better on both lines. He scoffed. Crest was better in both lines.
  2. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    If Crest didn’t turn the ball over SP finishes with 7. Anyone says otherwise is full of 💩
  3. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    Cleveland County 🔥🔥
  4. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    Cleveland County > Gaston County
  5. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    South Point can’t beat us. That offense is played out and your defense is suspect. Period. 3 in a row Pal. There’s a fact you can choke on. KM is going to sodomize South Point
  6. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    They don’t know how to beat us anymore. The CHAMPS!
  7. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    Do t get quiet
  8. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    Can some tell us what time the gates open at SP?
  9. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    Dude, we’re just playing. You’re good for these boards. You’re funny as crap. I hope we see a good one. It should be. Crest 30 SP 19. If yall win I’ll be here to say congratulations.
  10. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    Earl is the Capital. THE CHAMPS ARE COMING!
  11. crestrulz

    Gaston County

    Did someone say Devil's lettuce?????
  12. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    Dboer has did something that I thought would be totally impossible. He’s united all 4 fan bases in Cleveland County for a short period of time. Maybe he’s Batman.
  13. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    He does. I told the other day I’ve always liked him on here. He’s very knowledgeable. But Lord help.
  14. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    I admitted we’re not as good as last year a few posts back. now you’re bloviating. you don’t got to leave. Just relax.
  15. crestrulz

    Football Cleveland County

    That dude knows everything. And NOTHING at the same time.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call