Recent content by cropper1

  1. C

    RJ please pass the ball

    Depends if we can get healthy in time. If we do we’ll win
  2. C

    Indiana Big10 Challenge Tickets 4 Sale

    I probably can’t make the trip but just Incase...how much?
  3. C

    RJ please pass the ball

    Yeah on 20 plus shots.
  4. C

    Rational

    You have to admit though cat fan. Your board goes off it’s rocker when UK loses. I mean it’s so messed up it’s comical.
  5. C

    RJ please pass the ball

    I’m glad you all see now what I’ve seen. RJ is s huge ball hog. He’s the kind of player I hated playing with in high school. Not that I played with people of his caliber but you know what I mean.
  6. C

    Rational

  7. C

    First loss who’s it gonna be?

    A healthy IU gives you a good game. But right now everyone is hurt. You guys will be fine but RJ needs to be more efficient. He is the epitome of s ball hog. If he doesn’t learn to be more of a team player there is a chance that you don’t win it all even though you have the most talented...
  8. C

    First loss who’s it gonna be?

    I’m back. It was easy to see that Duke isn’t invincible. They are very good and if they stay healthy they will most likely win it all but RJ is a ball stopper and there are other weaknesses. A healthy IU team gives you a good game too. It’s just one loss to a good team so there’s no reason...
  9. C

    RJ please pass the ball

    He’s a ball stopper
  10. C

    Bolden

    I never wanted him as our coach. If you saw my other posts you’d see it was just a mild jab. I’m sure UK will snap out of it and still win the SEC and be ready come March. Archie is making some decisions that I’m not sure that I agree with and we now have 7 guys out injured one of which is...
  11. C

    Bolden

    I felt like it. It’s not the worst thread in the world. It’s a Iil dig but not bad. I think UK wins the SEC and find their way to the final 4.
  12. C

    Bolden

    Nope bored. I think UK is better than Auburn but not right now.
  13. C

    Bolden

    I agree with you. I just wondered what you all thought of it.
  14. C

    Bolden

  15. C

    Congrats Jay Bilas

    I would have to agree. It was obvious that it pained him to talk good about the other team when they did good things.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K’Nard Callendar