Recent content by crusaderpride

  1. C

    MC at BR

    He was the one who beat Rice last year in my opinion. I was very surprised he isn’t mentioned more.
  2. C

    Loyola 27 - Rice 24 FINAL

    They could end up 5-4 though. Marist is a lot tougher than people think and MC is obviously no slouch. I was a little worried that Rice would be underwhelming going all the way up there on a Friday afternoon but they hung tough. 4 points difference against two of the best teams around. Loyola...
  3. C

    Don't let the MC/Marist final score fool you

    I don’t know about that. Rice is a great team. But I think MC is head and shoulders above. Marist is better than people think, but they also came in with a huge chip on their shoulder playing with house money. MC had Naz last week and Rice next. Not a trap game because Marist is a very good...
  4. C

    Streams (Week 4) Post Them Here

    I swear I watched games on your stream from YouTube and it was as high quality as Rice or Carmel. It surprises me that Marist and Loyola of all places seem to get worse. Rita isn’t great either but it’s single sex and smallest of them all. I know that Marist and Loyola have a lot of broadcast...
  5. C

    Streams (Week 4) Post Them Here

    Thanks. Guess it’s back to the early days of Edgy. Surprised Rambler doesn’t have their own stream on Youtube.
  6. C

    Streams (Week 4) Post Them Here

    Where is Rice Loyola streaming?
  7. C

    Will BR Clock LWE to Open?

    The comment made had nothing to do with who did what to the other. I was simply arguing that Rice wouldn’t have a running clock on LWE and that like MS, even when there are those saying they’re down, they still find a way to be pretty damn good. That was a pretty insufferable on your part. Carry on.
  8. C

    Will BR Clock LWE to Open?

    That wasn’t the point made at all. I said LWE is LWE and they are tough no matter what they lost. I compared them to MS because sometimes they stumble in the beginning, but they’re almost always in the mix at the end. They’re two of the best programs in the Midwest, no matter what they have on...
  9. C

    LWE 22 v BR 21 F

    If this is a down year for LWE I’m glad BR didn’t play them during an up one. Rice had a lot of mistakes and penalties but LWE is LWE and that doesn’t ever seem to change.
  10. C

    Will BR Clock LWE to Open?

    LWE is like MS. They will always be LWE. Anyone who says running clock or doesn’t think it will be a very competitive game will regret their words.
  11. C

    Will BR Clock LWE to Open?

    I think by playoff time though, there are a lot of teams that will not want to be drawing them in the playoffs. They won’t make a deep run, but they’ll be a very tough team to play.
  12. C

    Not too early Official Unbiased Preseason Top 10

    I don’t know about Rice that high when they’re only returning 7 starters total and they have a QB that had very little experience last year.
  13. C

    Not too early Official Unbiased Preseason Top 10

    Loyola is bringing everyone back including the man who is arguably the best coach in the state over the last two decades. They may not have the D1 talent MC or ESL has, but they are gonna be there with those two teams in the final rankings at the end of the year.
  14. C

    CCL/ESCC Week 14*

    No way BR should be 21 point favorites here. And the weather will keep this one way below 60
  15. C

    Brother Rice

    To top it off, the schools are in survival mode from a financial standpoint. With the exception of Marist, none is even close to being anywhere near capacity. As opposed to those schools in towns that people actually move to. For their schools! And let’s be honest. In addition to having...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State