Recent content by csh

  1. C

    What do you do for a living?

    Electrical Engineering, but I've been a 1st level supervisor for a while now, basically middle management.
  2. C

    Ford vs Chevy vs Ferrari

    Not that it matters, but that article mentions "should he be granted a waiver" in the context of wrestling another year. I thought he legit still had a year left, i.e. no need for a waiver. Either way, I'm not sure how many portal destinations he'll have after this.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia