Recent content by CUD

  1. C

    What were Dabo, Cade, and P Woods doing

    I have no problem with it. Nor would I have had a problem with it if they went to see Obama, Bush, or Clinton.
  2. C

    SC Covid Cases

    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-no-infection-parties
  3. C

    Hopkins and Watson go all in to remove John C Calhoun

    This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Well if they do this they’re gonna have to change the name of every monument, school, or building named after any political leader from this era, because pretty much all of them said something racist. Including the “great emancipator” Abraham Lincoln...
  4. C

    OT: Movie: I Can Only Imagine

    Trump has committed to appoint justices that are pro life & help overturn Roe v Wade. Abortion is the shedding of innocent blood, something God judges first & severely in Holy Scripture. As a Christian that is the most important issue in who gets my vote. I looked forward to seeing “I can...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Tennessee RB DeSean Bishop credits Alex Golesh with his huge rushing performance vs. Auburn
  5. 05 On3 Football AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 5 of college football