Recent content by CutNets

  1. CutNets

    Kentucky Football Uniform Concepts

    Dang dude, this is so funny and clever. No one on here has made a joke yet about the "dong tongue". This is the first time anyone has referenced that on this entire board and its hilarious. How did you get so witty?
  2. CutNets

    KSR today?

    Love the show, am constantly amazed by the simpletons that call in seemingly unable to put together a coherent thought without a barrage of "uh" and "um" in between every other word. Jay in Linda being the rare exception. That guy is a good call because he always has his stuff together.
  3. CutNets

    No Power K please

    Damn this is good. I said early in the thread that we have the same logo as Houston and it's just flown over everyone's heads apparently. I'm aghast at the people so indifferent on this. The Power K is a no-brainer. It's uniquely Kentucky. NO ONE ELSE HAS IT. I actually hope we don't go...
  4. CutNets

    Kentucky basketball will fill the open assistant coaching job in the coming days

    Let it be Derek Anderson. The guy is the definition of success.
  5. CutNets

    No Power K please

    UK and UH being so incredibly close is the most disappointing thing about that UK logo. It's literally the same exact logo as the University of Houston except the direction of one line in the letter. That's the only problem I have with the current Nike UK logo, it's just not unique. At least...
  6. CutNets

    Trent Noah

    Do you know how many "good ole Kentucky boys" (my best ignorant redneck voice) can make threes if "open"? A bunch. You could make the case for (insert Kentucky-born "great shooter" player) that "if open" would have made shots at a 40% clip from three. The key is being open as previously...
  7. CutNets

    Trent Noah

    Exactly. Leave it to this forum for someone to use the way he shot 3 years ago in a high school state tournament to make the case that he's the best shooter on the team. Yeah I'm sure he could knock down three's against Lion county, but he couldn't shoot worth a damn against the SEC. I think...
  8. CutNets

    The timeline for Pope

    I had a lot of windshield time yesterday and put some thought into Pope, particularly after UL landed the 5-star. I feel like guys like Cal/Pitino/Hurley/etc basically made it out to where a kid was an absolute idiot if he did not choose UK. Some of the best sales reps in the world have this...
  9. CutNets

    Kansas petitioning the NCAA...

    What slur? Calling stuff gay is 100% back and appropriate, unless you are gay.
  10. CutNets

    Next Coach

    Nah, it's not there. And you should quit posting as if it were. Makes us look bad because no one on this forum is seriously inquiring on the legitimate chance that maybe Cal would come back. Do better.
  11. CutNets

    Polacek knew and tried to tell our coach

    In listening to Jones last week I was astonished to hear that there was essentially a forbidden-to-contact clause put down by UK brass for Pearl, Oates, and two others. For the life of me I apparently was not aware of this as I always wondered why we let a couple of great coaches just linger...
  12. CutNets

    Kansas petitioning the NCAA...

    Really dumb, cheesy, and gay post. Try again
  13. CutNets

    Next Coach

    People are legitimately making the case/argument to reach out to Cal to gauge interest in if he wants to come back? Or are people simply saying "i wish we had Cal back". HUGE difference. And to my original point, I dont think a single person on this forum is seriously advocating for reaching...
  14. CutNets

    14/20

    Just makes us look truly toxic right now. It's not that Kentucky doesn't have much to offer, its that it's simply not hot and not cool to commit to them. But worse, its a bad look.
  15. CutNets

    Next Coach

    Haven't seen a single person calling for Cal to come back. But if you have it please send my way so I can berate whatever fool is calling for that
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'