Recent content by CyphaPSU

  1. CyphaPSU

    USMNT Thread

    Watched the match on DVR last night. Seeing the kids score with some good build up play mixed in—encouraging. At least it brought my spirits back up a little bit.
  2. CyphaPSU

    Poll: Are you done with Campbell?

    I think he’s got a couple seasons after this year to demonstrate he can right the ship (meaning the CFP once again is legitimately attainable). But, I’ve been concerned about recruiting under him and his staff. We will see where things go with Campbell. However, my instinct before he was even...
  3. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Wondering how a game would go between the PSU team from the Pinstripe Bowl and today's team.
  4. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    It’s perfect call against a defense that likes to play the type of zone we do, especially in deep yardage situations.
  5. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    He was not perfect today, but I did watch him come through when he needed to.
  6. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    The Wisconsin QB has been really good at leaving gifts under the Christmas tree for the PSU defense left and right, and yet he’s still had more success leading his team on long TD drives when they absolutely needed it than Becht and our offense. It’s difficult to take in.
  7. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    These kinds of responses just come across as being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. I’m not making things up. You can act superior if you want, but I trust people who understand high school programs in the region and what they are thinking right now.
  8. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    That thought is not original to me. It comes from recruiting analysts, including some on this site.
  9. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I’m saying that’s their ceiling. I lean toward this being a 4-loss type of team. The problem is performance on the field this year is important for Campbell’s recruiting I think in bigger ways than might be expected in the NIL era.
  10. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Prior to the season, I thought 9-3 sounded about right with the players on this roster, despite all the talk about the schedule being easy. The way this offense looks against a Big Ten defense, nothing has changed my mind—and in fact may be their ceiling. I don’t care if people disagree with me...
  11. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Without the defensive turnovers, where are we this game? The offense is a very, very big concern—both personnel and coaching.
  12. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Curious about the personnel decisions. Why is Robinson not being a little more featured in the slot? And, I thought we have tight ends galore. I just don’t understand what is going on out there.
  13. CyphaPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Howard’s absence is only magnified by the fact this is a highly underperforming offensive line, especially in the run game.
  14. CyphaPSU

    '26 Week 4 CFB games thread (9/25, /26), excluding PSU

    What an exceedingly rare thing to say: Penn State’s two previous head coaches are meeting face-to-face on the field.
  15. CyphaPSU

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    I'm concerned that the little Polymarket ticker on the top of this site keeps decreasing its odds for PSU against Wisconsin 😞 I have to remember that we are lucky to even be playing football.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted 2028 quarterback Knox Kiffin locks in SEC visit plans