Recent content by Damage_inc

  1. D

    Mitch Barnhart

    It;'s men's basketball. Everyone knows that
  2. D

    Demarcus Henry

    I think it proves that our NIL offers are high end and that is backed by data. Other programs cringe when someone visits UK because they know the asking price just went up. Agents are using us as leverage.
  3. D

    Is Brohm Louisvilles Pope?

    Pope is a career loser. Why exactly are you so sure he will win big here? I was told the KY name would recruit for him, it hasn't. I was told every shooter in the country would want to play in his system, they don't. If not for the zillion dollars we paid MM, he probably doesn't come here...
  4. D

    Mitch Barnhart

    Mitch has been so wildly inconsistent with his hirings. How do you knock it out of the park with volleyball, baseball, and seemingly football and just totally let your bell cow (basketball) wander off into the road?
  5. D

    Demarcus Henry

    number 2 player in the class? Yeah nah he ain't coming here. Not anymore. We used to get those guys but not anymore. He will visit, they all visit to pump up the asking price. But don't get your hopes up over these types of kids. This isn't 2015.
  6. D

    Amazing how WS in his first year has completely over shadowed Louisville and Brohm...

    I was sad when Vince left because he really did bring in some of our best talent during the stoops era. I have to believe that he lied to every single tight end that came here because we in fact did not throw to them ever. But he still brought in a lot of talent. After some reflection I now...
  7. D

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    So Pope was essentially a career loser and we hired him, who in turn hired another career loser. I'm sure it will work out fine Btw don't forget to stay up to date on your prostate exams and colonoscopies. It's the silent killer.
  8. D

    Stoops

    What's the point of this post?
  9. D

    Great win but qb has to improve

    Like I always say, Kentucky has some Of the dumbest football fans in the world. I’m sure OP knows plenty about basketball. But he’s out of his depth.
  10. D

    To the AP pollsters…….

    This is the THE best thing we could have hoped for going into the LSU game. Hurts your pride now, but this is perfect. Big picture stuff
  11. D

    To the AP pollsters…….

    Thanks for the extra juice
  12. D

    No Power K please

    I'm gonna take the heat of you brother. Not only do I not care about the power K, I think our helmet should always feature the new logo. You know, the one that everyone hates. The new modern one. I think it's the best logo we've ever had, no joke. Yall people just have nostalgic hearts...
  13. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    This reminds me of the clyde years. Our football team had some juice that kept us all marginally happy while we all knew the bball coach was a dead man walking. It's odd that we have never been really good at both sports at the same time. Cal came in and rocked while football fell completely...
  14. D

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    I never cared what cal said because I don't matter. Recruits matter and they liked what he was saying. Pope is the opposite. He is constantly kissing the fan bases *** when we really don't need it. All while elite recruits think he is a dork. That's a problem.
  15. D

    South Carolina favored by 3 1/2

    Correct. It's year 1 under stein you ding dong. He gets a pass. On top of that USC jr has more talent than KY at this point. Never mind the fact that we are the underdog on the road. We aren't supposed to win this game. Dude put down the shovel and step away from the hole.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters