Recent content by Danitaphil

  1. D

    I’ve got 4 tickets together you can have, what’s the best way to contact you?

    I’ve got 4 tickets together you can have, what’s the best way to contact you?
  2. D

    I have 3 tickets available, how do I contact you?

    I have 3 tickets available, how do I contact you?
  3. D

    Are the tickets still available, I would love to take son, thank you.

    Are the tickets still available, I would love to take son, thank you.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class