Recent content by Dannycite

  1. D

    I have been lurking at the rivals site, but just don’t have much to add, so I’ve kept quiet . ...

    I have been lurking at the rivals site, but just don’t have much to add, so I’ve kept quiet . . . i enjoy your posts (as I did back then) and oldboiler52 but most I can skip. The Wole guy I don’t even read. I sure wish MDC had gotten to see the final four run . . . Take care, Tom. Good to...
  2. D

    No, I posted just as Danny. After StarNews I posted in Bob Richard’s forum, but not in a long...

    No, I posted just as Danny. After StarNews I posted in Bob Richard’s forum, but not in a long time. I did do a test post there last week, and it said I was (I think) a 289 month member. The years have flown by. I remember getting together with MDC, DHS, db you and others but that’s been 25-30...
  3. D

    Did you used to post on Bob Richards’ site and star news as “Tom”?

    Did you used to post on Bob Richards’ site and star news as “Tom”?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  5. 05 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more