Recent content by DarkPope

  1. DarkPope

    3wks into the season…who are your standouts

    I'll just mention Isaiah McMillian he's done pretty well at cb while being a freshmen.
  2. DarkPope

    Darby

    I hope he breaks a lot records here
  3. DarkPope

    Game Day Thread

    The best our offense has looked in 15 years
  4. DarkPope

    Mitchell commits to UK

    Bow down to me
  5. DarkPope

    FB: Stop playing My Old Kentucky Home

    Eat **** commie
  6. DarkPope

    Will Mark Pope Make it Through the 2026-2027 Season?

    Not enough nuance in this poll
  7. DarkPope

    Songs that make you change the channel

    Bruce Springsteen - boy George, they're basically the same guy
  8. DarkPope

    Kerr Kriisa arrested by FBI

    Yeah I'm not about to be their paypig lol
  9. DarkPope

    Kerr Kriisa arrested by FBI

    Crazy I can read the SI article for free.
  10. DarkPope

    No foreign trip, but a trip to Vegas to watch Summer League games and Kenny Chesney.

    I mean with our injury history before the season starts I prefer this a million times over, except Kenny Chesney lol
  11. DarkPope

    FB! Kenny thinks DJ is best WR

    Brock Coffman maybe?
  12. DarkPope

    Donnie Freeman out for the season. Achilles injury

    All you do is cry and moan, and I'm the problem. Since you think I suck at recruiting I'll offer you a scholarship to be our fat waterboy, am I in your good graces now?
  13. DarkPope

    Today should be a celebration

    Yeah he only made one good hire, getting me here. I'll make sure to mention him when I'm cutting the nets down this season.
  14. DarkPope

    Donnie Freeman out for the season. Achilles injury

    I seen a lot of posters screaming whiff but to each their own. At the end of the day I played 6 seasons in the league, let me cook and evaluate talent.
  15. DarkPope

    The 1-2-2 Pitino press

    Situationally fine, but even Pitino went away from it
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive