Recent content by darrellm1234

  1. D

    Name a random UK player from this century

    I bet Wojo still has nightmares that Wayne Turner stars in.
  2. D

    Oweh is back

    This is great news. I hope he can now go out and have a great season and improve his NBA stock. He is a "difference maker" on this UK roster.
  3. D

    What happens to players not picked up in the portal?

    I agree with you. If you don't like these changes just wait until the get a players union and go on strike. It will happen.
  4. D

    Perry is a great example of bad strategy and advice from his people in the new reality.

    Wherever he goes and hopefully gets a lot of playing time will be better than the redshift year he was headed for at UK. Best of luck to him and I do hope he will be back at UK soon with better experience.
  5. D

    Oweh declares

    This is one time NIL money should be a help. He will more than likely return here at UK instead of going elsewhere.
  6. D

    Fox2monk

    Happy Birthday. May very well be the fairest poster on this forum. Always fair to all and posts things that are always well thought out.
  7. D

    Pearl Messed up those last 4 minutes

    J hope you are right.
  8. D

    Kentucky "Involved With" Princeton PG Xaivian Lee

    Sign hi.m up. Watched that whole video and he never missed a shot. Amazing. Can always use a guy like that.
  9. D

    Brandon Garrison back?

    I personally haven't seen anybody say anything close to that. If you don't think Garrison and Noah won't be bigger contributors next year I just don't know what to say. But I think they will be contributing a lot more next season. I think that is easy to see. They will be coached up a lot. Same...
  10. D

    I’m happy

    When I saw the bracket, I thought going to the elite was was where UK would go. Still think that is how far we could expect to go.
  11. D

    St. Mary vs. Vanderbilt

    Well that game just got over a few minutes ago and you were right. Thanks for the good advice. Too bad I didn't let you fill out the rest of my bracket as it is a bad, bad mess.
  12. D

    Lack of parity in women’s basketball

    It is at least a little better than it used to be. It was for a long time either UConn or Tennessee. It feels like there are maybe 3 or 4 now that are capable.
  13. D

    St. Mary vs. Vanderbilt

    St. Mary is a 3 1/2 point favorite.
  14. D

    St. Mary vs. Vanderbilt

  15. D

    My original comment on our Freshmen was wrong, I stand corrected

    I remember guys like Jeff Sheppard, Prince, Wayne Turner having to wait their turn before being productive. Those guys will get there, too.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set