Pondering OU and TX leaving is different than it actually happening. It’s the biggest move in college football of all time. Marginalizing it would be foolish when so many other changes are upon us (NIL especially). There’s going to be teams that setup departments for paying players and it’s now...
I don’t think we’re sitting pretty. There might be truth to the newest rumors of OHST and MICH. They haven’t denied it. Nobody would have predicted TX and OU to the SEC either. If Mich and Ohio St happens the B1G is finished and Nebraska would be smart to burn the phone lines and make sure we’re...
Sorry mate, didn’t mean to disagree with anyone. Only meant to voice what’s obviously going on and it’s an SEC power play that is clearly disrupting the landscape of college football. Debate it all you want but if the newer rumors are true there’s going to be a very small pot of money left over...
Osborne was a VERY wise man. I would be interested to hear his thoughts on the recent moves. It seems like the SEC is preparing the knock out blow and many are not giving them enough consideration of just how big a stick they have. The money is clearly in their corner and money rules right now...
It doesn’t matter what the PAC does. They have no leverage or financial juice to force their plans on anyone unless it’s the ones left out. I hope Nebraska can somehow work their way into a good position because this current move by the SEC is a knock out punch to college football hierarchy.
Not sure how anyone can say he wanted to see "another part of the world" when Spokane is basically a smaller version of Omaha. The city is ZAG crazy though. The only thing going there
When I was looking at UNO as a destination to extend my young hockey career I started watching more sports programing from the US. The major networks bled through to Canadian cities within close proximity of the US border. I remember seeing that huge red Nebraska hat on the mascot and thought...
I hate to say it but I think COVId will still be a problem next season. I hope not but the pace of vaccines is woeful. Add the people who won't take one and it's still going to be a factor. Maybe even still a pandemic.
Good grief people please stop with the excuses and lowering of expectations. I don't care what goes on at other schools or where we're located. Theres no reason a good coach can't win big at Nebraska. Rabid fan base, great facilities and money. The ingredients are there and time for Scott to put...