Recent content by daveclodi

  1. D

    Changes need to be made!!

    Being part of a public school system, I rarely post or get into this private vs public stuff but come on HHS...just because I live down here doesn't mean I don't travel up your way every holiday. Now, if I remember my brother in law right, its a over 30 mile round trip from his house to Herscher...
  2. D

    So let's see if I have this right....

    Rumor is that Providence and BMac might be playing week 2 as neither have games. Stumbling block is where at as Bmac would only have 3 home dates this fall if the game is played at Kaffer.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote