Recent content by Dbarr003

  1. D

    Honestly Hagans can’t hold Water’s Jock

    I wasn't trying to argue that Hagans was the reason I only gave Waters a B(which is still an above average game). I actually thought Quickly did pretty well against him at least on defense. Not sure how many rebounds they got off the missed shots but I would be surprised if we didn't rebound...
  2. D

    (OT) Stupid Cancer

    Thank you, I am sorry to hear that. I have left a couple family members to cancer and have one currently fighting it.
  3. D

    (OT) Stupid Cancer

  4. D

    Random Adolph Rupp Question

  5. D

    Sec Tournament

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team cap becomes law
  3. 03 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 4 college football action
  5. 05 College Football Playoff Joel Klatt reveals updated 12-team College Football Playoff bracket after Week 4