Recent content by DC3

  1. DC3

    OT: USA World Cup

    Honestly, I thought the same thing until I saw the commercials this year lol. The only time I watch soccer is during the World Cup and ONLY when the USMNT is on lol
  2. DC3

    OT: USA World Cup

    A dumb penalty cost us that match. Chances of making it to the knockout round greatly decreased after that draw. Really needed 3 points there.
  3. DC3

    OT: USA World Cup

    The last few world cups have been during the summer
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set