Recent content by dcon2

  1. D

    Southeast Raleigh Opening

    Finn
  2. D

    New head football coach at Richmond

    Curious as well on Bryant. Would be the perfect fit for Richmond.
  3. D

    Motsinger resigns from New Hanover

    I remember hearing years ago that Daniel Finn was a candidate before he went to Southeast Raleigh. I know that he is now at South Brunswick and has already turned that program around in a very short amount of time. I have no doubt that he has got to be a hot prospect to take over the Wildcat...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return