Recent content by dd123

  1. D

    Good News coming today

    Problem with telling sources is that they no longer become sources when stuff drops. You can take it for what you will but it’s someone who’s close to the situation. I’ve been told. I’m no insider, but a friend who knows someone around the program said that TS had a list of players he wanted to...
  2. D

    Good News coming today

    Stokes I heard will take 2 weeks to decide
  3. D

    I thought Hawthorne was supposed to be really good? Is he staying or not?

    I think that was a weight issue not a skill issue. We’ve had enough injuries to risk a 6’8 165lb player to play in the SEC he was up to 191 in January. By the season he could be where we need him to be and allegedly he’s a little taller now so EOD he can shoot, handle, pass and has measurables...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Alabama vs. Mississippi State: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Syracuse QB Amari Odom to start vs. UConn
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay: Picks for Week 5, Ohio State at Iowa