Recent content by DerVille

  1. D

    FSU at UL

    Wow...wow. "Chicken Coup", "the Bucket", "Special Treats", "SkankTINO", "Hack and Slap", "Chicken Shack", "Fraud", "Linebeards", "Playing No One" I thought I past hearing this stuff in third grade. Are you grown men, actual adults with jobs and families?
  2. D

    Louisville vs Vandy 8 PM EST Sat

    Re: Louisville vs Vandy 7 PM Sat I'm disappointed. So many new, exciting teams that UL has never played before and we get the one team we've already played and have played like 10 times in the last 4 years. I'm tired of playing Vandy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Pitt QB Mason Heintschel ruled out for season with knee injury
  5. 05 On3 Football Minnesota trolls Michigan, plays 'Mr. Brightside' after victory in Little Brown Jug game