Recent content by deshomatic

  1. D

    I dreamed we won our Elite Eight game this season and were headed to the Final Four.

    I attended a UK vs IU exhibition game in my dream the other night that loosely resembled this image. Did I wet the bed that night? Nope.
  2. D

    Did anyone else see where DJ was ranked in the transfer portal?

    CBS has Wagner #15. He was playing well and improving until his injury IMO. Wheeler was #16 last year. https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-transfer-portal-2024-ranking-top-80-players-as-deadline-for-players-to-enter-approaches/
  3. D

    Scott Drew .646 winning percentage

    Which schools have offered Drew in the past? Did Texas?
  4. D

    I Blame Dakari

  5. D

    Barney needs to man up and hire pitino

    Too old like Sampson. It'll be a diversity hire
  6. D

    Realistic coaching replacements for Cal

    Who's trustworthy enough to manage the $33million GoFundMe account to bounce Cal?
  7. D

    Bradshaw's Debut

    I am hoping Wagner will be ready for Penn.
  8. D

    Bradshaw's Debut

  9. D

    Copy of Cal's practice planner leaked

    They were practicing dodgeball and wiffleball 8 years ago: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/sec/2013/02/21/lopresti-column-kentucky-wiffle-ball-dodgeball-john-calipari/1935903/
  10. D

    Kentucky will never win another National Championship under Cal

    Be cool if the crooked refs got investigated by the FBI. We might stand a better chance then
  11. D

    Kyle Tucker per NBA source

    I believe this. I got a sense of Hagan's jealousy toward Maxey while watching the first few games.
  12. D

    Can we stop recruiting West Coast guys?

    Had Cal been the coach for UCLA he would have dominated by landing all the studs that went to Oregon, Arizona, Gonzaga...
  13. D

    Who's the 1st Wildcat player that you met, spoke to in person?

    Pitino's ball-boy was at my buddy's apartment one night. I congratulated him on the Championship.
  14. D

    Home & Home with Purdue

    My dad took me to the 1984 game in Lafayette when I was 9. I fell asleep and UK lost. I don't want to go back. F off.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas