Recent content by Dfrg

  1. D

    Just like Whip said...there's no "Physical" on the scoreboard....

    Come to Nebraska. We get our playmakers the ball
  2. D

    Are you proud of this team?

    Nebraska doesn’t perform like this. This is unacceptable. As long as I am in charge we won’t do this. I have been here for almost two full seasons and am tired of losing almost every game. It’s starts with me and I’m as culpable of this mess as anyone. is what trev should be saying
  3. D

    2/3 of the team is improving

    Once we get rid of Riley’s players
  4. D

    Are you proud of this team?

    You mean it happened last year when it was clear this was terrible? Yet trev allowed it to get even worse?
  5. D

    Are you proud of this team?

    Trev tries to be friends with the players thinking it helps with recruits.
  6. D

    Are you proud of this team?

  7. D

    Damon Benning on Staff

    Damon is much more positive now in this role. Mickey can do no wrong to him. All is well
  8. D

    Trev and Urban meeting right now in Memorial Stadium

    I concur. He liked the attention. But if I’m betting on the decision I don’t think it’s urban who will be the next coach at Nebraska.
  9. D

    Trev and Urban meeting right now in Memorial Stadium

    Im at big noon kickoff. I yelled at urban as he walked to the stage “how did your meeting with trev go”. He smiled and shook his head and said “trevs got some work”. Plenty of people around me can confirm this story. Decipher that how you would like. But they did meet for sure.
  10. D

    Trev and Urban meeting right now in Memorial Stadium

    Sfrost you get off the board. You got fired for being a terrible coach. Go bang some college chicks
  11. D

    Someone with knowledge

    1 year. New players needed.
  12. D

    Trev and Urban meeting right now in Memorial Stadium

    Troll? It’s happening right now.
  13. D

    Urban wants the Nebraska job?

    But did he kill a guy?
  14. D

    Urban wants the Nebraska job?

    So he doesn’t have Nebraska values? But what if Aaron needed football? I mean Tim Tebow chose Florida just for urban Meyer. That’s saying a lot about the values of urban Meyer.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State