Recent content by DFWJohnEer

  1. D

    SIAP, looks like basketball Mountaineers back to...

    Cool, thanks for the update. Guess I'm a little late to the party.
  2. D

    My DVR screwed up. Where can I watch TCU game replay?

    Go to youtube, search for WVURxMan. You'll find every WVU game you can imagine. TCU game is already up. (I'm not WVURxMan)
  3. D

    Any word on McCoy or Crawford?

    Coach Wallace said in post-game that Crawford kept his pads on the rest of the game and was running up and down the sidelines. Sounds like he'll be fine.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State