Recent content by DieHard4Clemson

  1. D

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    I listen to a fair amount of Latino music, including reggaeton. i don’t listen to vulgar or raunchy music, though. Protecting my kids and my own thoughts. I don’t even listen to 2Pac, anymore. I can listen to Daddy Yankee now that he’s changed his messaging. Grupo Frontera is my favorite.
  2. D

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    Not according to reports I’m reading.
  3. D

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    I’m not an interventionist, generally speaking. But I’m in favor of supporting the Iranian people in their uprising.
  4. D

    Please….

    Absolutely!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Star-studded weekends at SMU, Texas A&M; Houston heating up with flip targets; TCU poised for more commitments
  5. 05 On3 Basketball John Calipari dishes on coaching compensation as battle looms over Protect College Sports Act